Thursday 7 May 2020

How come I am not posting as often as before? Well, I should!....



How come I am not posting as often as before? Well, I should!. I’m working on several brilliant projects that I can’t share anything from “Yet” but the good news is Book 5 of THE UNICORN RESCUE SOCIETY: THE MADRE DE AGUAS OF CUBA is going to be out next Tuesday, the 12th of May. This time author Emma Otheguy will join Adam Gidwitz and take us to Cuba to help the legendary Madre de aguas, which you can see on cover. Or how I illustrated her to be precise. No Mythical Creatures Were Harmed in the Making of This Book.
I’ll be posting some teasers from the interior art.. No spoilers! 🙂

@emma.otheguy @Adam_Gidwitz @unicornrescuesociety
#kidlit #kidlitart #illustration #UnicornRescueSociety #URSART
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2zIUPjg-I/?igshid=n8w8mhl70ecc



via Tumblr https://ift.tt/3b4o0dW Make sure to drop by my website and leave me a note on how to make it better:) www.metahatem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

counter